quarta-feira, 17 de março de 2010

Chansong


Com vocês...o grande Tom...
que mistura línguas e afetos...

Chansong...Tom Jobim...

"When I arrived in New York
The immigration officer asked me
Where have you been Mr. Bim
Where have you been, Joe
You've been abroad for too long Mr. Bim
Haven't you been?
I got to the Hotel exhausted to my room
Having to attend a cocktail
Late that afternoon
And there my boss Nesuhi
An old friend of Jobim's said:
May introduce you to Gloria?
By all means
Buy all jeans

I've never been in Paris for the summer
I've never drank a Scotch with this bouquet
My life is such a mess let's have a Brahma
I'm happy that you called,
I really feel touché
Oh, it's been a long, a very long time
Since a Brazilian has been in Paris com você

You look so cute there wearing my pajamas
You look so sexy with my pince-nez
Let's hijack this Concord to the Bahamas
Come on dress up my love
Let's go to the ballet
Oh, it's been a long, a very long time
Since a Brazilian has danced with you
Le pas-de-deux"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário